500 question purity test

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2008, 9:57 pm

500 questions

Your Final Score:

30%

Yeah, I used to be a ho
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » January 23rd, 2008, 11:41 pm

Somehow Cheeky...while I wouldn't call it a ho...I was sort of expecting you to score in the more adventuresome arena...hey I figure anyone that has tree people in her life must have had a bit of fun in her younger days.
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 24th, 2008, 1:12 am

You remember the tree people!! :backRoll: I had nothing to do with them I swear! :mrgreen:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Stormy » January 26th, 2008, 3:02 am

39.6 on the 500 question test. :oops: Would have probably been lower, but I've never touched drugs of any kind.
Mom to Delaney Jade- Pit Bull mix
Little Jack Slade of Okeechobee Hill -Yorkie/Poodle mix. Both were adopted!
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Beth » January 26th, 2008, 12:34 pm

75% on the 500 question.

Man, never realized how much of a prude I was. :shock:
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby Asta » January 26th, 2008, 12:58 pm

On January 26 2008, Beth wrote:75% on the 500 question.

Man, never realized how much of a prude I was. :shock:

To be honest Beth, i don´t think that scoring that number on the 500 test proves that you´re a prude. I think it has more to do with no keeping dead animals in your fridge or an unusual interest in bodily fluids other than the most common ones ;)

As for people thinking that answering differently on the drug questions would have lowered anything i somehow don´t think so. I have tried and tested pretty much everything out there during a few adventurous years and that didn´t lower my scores :|

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby KJS » January 27th, 2008, 4:01 pm

59.2%

too many questions! :oops:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » January 27th, 2008, 4:09 pm

On January 24 2008, 12:12 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:You remember the tree people!! :backRoll: I had nothing to do with them I swear! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah sure you didn't have anything to do with them...uh hu!
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Once I saw them I finished my beer & high tailed it out of there!! I wasn't going to be killed by falling Mexicans!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby shane » January 27th, 2008, 5:14 pm

500 question ---- my score 63.6%
shane
Just Whelped

Postby DropkickPA » January 27th, 2008, 5:22 pm

500 questions - 30% :spank:
Dropkick, Dropkid, and Agatha, of course!!
DropkickPA
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 27th, 2008, 5:33 pm

On Sun, Jan 27 2008, 3:57 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:Once I saw them I finished my beer & high tailed it out of there!! I wasn't going to be killed by falling Mexicans!

Ooooo, I hear a story somewhere in there! Spill it, ho. :backRoll:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 6:06 pm

I was invited to a neighbor's July 4th bar b que. It was dark & I was enjoying a beer with some people I didn't really know well. My neighbors are Mexican by the way as were most of the people there. We were having a good time but I kept hearing something in the trees & would see leaves & sticks falling. I looked up & there were PEOPLE sitting IN the trees!! :shock: It freaked me out because they were also drinking & I could just see them coming flying out of the trees onto my head so I politely finished my beer & walked quickly home.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » January 27th, 2008, 7:55 pm

:backRoll:

I don't have the patience to answer those questions, I've tried twice, but didn't get past 50.
Jenn
undecided

Postby airwalk » January 27th, 2008, 7:59 pm

On January 27 2008, 5:06 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:I was invited to a neighbor's July 4th bar b que. It was dark & I was enjoying a beer with some people I didn't really know well. My neighbors are Mexican by the way as were most of the people there. We were having a good time but I kept hearing something in the trees & would see leaves & sticks falling. I looked up & there were PEOPLE sitting IN the trees!! :shock: It freaked me out because they were also drinking & I could just see them coming flying out of the trees onto my head so I politely finished my beer & walked quickly home.

did anyone ever explaint why those people were in the trees drinking....or here's a thought..

sure sweetie there were people in the trees..you betcha...how many beers?? :backRoll:
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 8:05 pm

They were there dammit!! :mrgreen:

I never asked why they were there & I never partied with them again either.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » January 27th, 2008, 8:32 pm

They were there dammit!!

Sure okay, I completely believe you :mrgreen: I don't think I would party again with people that have tree people! Never know what might fall in your lap.
airwalk
I live here

Postby pitacc » January 28th, 2008, 8:41 pm

On January 27 2008, 5:06 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:I was invited to a neighbor's July 4th bar b que. It was dark & I was enjoying a beer with some people I didn't really know well. My neighbors are Mexican by the way as were most of the people there. We were having a good time but I kept hearing something in the trees & would see leaves & sticks falling. I looked up & there were PEOPLE sitting IN the trees!! :shock: It freaked me out because they were also drinking & I could just see them coming flying out of the trees onto my head so I politely finished my beer & walked quickly home.

My husband is part Mexican, and I asked him why... he said it was probably so they would see the Border Patrol coming. :mrgreen: :wink:
A friend is the one who is already there doing it when every one else is saying,
"Is there anything I can do?"
Mickey is blessed with many friends just like that. :)

Caroline
pitacc
Just Whelped

Postby Magnolia618 » January 28th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Mexicans are hot.
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 28th, 2008, 10:07 pm

On January 28 2008, 6:41 PM, pitacc wrote:

My husband is part Mexican, and I asked him why... he said it was probably so they would see the Border Patrol coming. :mrgreen: :wink:

:backRoll: :backRoll:

SOME Mexicans are hot Chea, these were not.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games