I have a BIG SECRET!

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 6:44 pm

Do you have a secret about yourself that your forum friends don't know? Something you never really discussed? Something you can PUT ON A PUBLIC FORUM?

Share it here!

Here is mine. :dance:

I am a very good dancer. :) I love going to weddings or big parties at work. I can dance almost every dance from "long ago" where you actually held your partner.

I can free-style dance, but just not the hip-hop stuff. And no, I do not look like Elaine from Seinfeld, where she thought she looked good dancing and people laughed at her.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 12th, 2007, 8:24 pm

I've been to jail a couple times (not just overnight.. months and months on end).. I have a really detailed criminal history. It's not something that I'm proud of, or that I shout from the rooftops, but our past makes us who we are, right? Well, I used to be a royal f-up. I had to learn my lessons the hard way.. and yeah. That's about the only "secret" I have. I'm an open book. :|
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:31 pm

On May 12 2007, randi81 wrote: I'm an open book. :|

Can ya dance? 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » May 12th, 2007, 8:31 pm

I am in a band, we play out in local bars and we have real fans that follow us around :D
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:32 pm

On May 12 2007, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:I am in a band, we play out in local bars and we have real fans that follow us around :D

Do you sing or play an instrument?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 12th, 2007, 8:37 pm

On May 12 2007, 8:31 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On May 12 2007, randi81 wrote: I'm an open book. :|

Can ya dance? 8)

Yeaaaaaaah... Cory and I go to Salsa night every once in a while. :D
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:39 pm

On May 12 2007, randi81 wrote:
Yeaaaaaaah... Cory and I go to Salsa night every once in a while. :D

Well, alrighty, then! :bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » May 12th, 2007, 8:47 pm

I am losing weight for all the wrong reasons, but I don't care.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:49 pm

On May 12 2007, SisMorphine wrote:I am losing weight for all the wrong reasons, but I don't care.

And are you going to tell us the wrong reasons?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » May 12th, 2007, 8:51 pm

On May 12 2007, 7:49 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On May 12 2007, SisMorphine wrote:I am losing weight for all the wrong reasons, but I don't care.

A boy.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby DemoDick » May 12th, 2007, 8:53 pm

I play the bass like Satan himself. AC/DC, Rush, Dio, and Metallica on demand. :fire:
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » May 12th, 2007, 8:53 pm

On May 12 2007, 8:32 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On May 12 2007, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:I am in a band, we play out in local bars and we have real fans that follow us around :D

Do you sing or play an instrument?

don't laugh....I sing, play the mandolin, and harmonica
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 12th, 2007, 8:57 pm

If I told you my secrets none of you would ever speak to me again. You people know all you need to know. 8)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:58 pm

Well, between my dancing, Lisa's harmonica playing and Demo Dick's bass playing, we can have our own PBT Concert.

Or not...
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:59 pm

On May 12 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:If I told you my secrets none of you would ever speak to me again. You people know all you need to know. 8)

Let's keep it that way, okie-dokie?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 8:59 pm

On May 12 2007, SisMorphine wrote:
On May 12 2007, 7:49 PM, iluvk9 wrote:

A boy.

Is this a misprint?

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby DemoDick » May 12th, 2007, 9:00 pm

I would post audio, but it would condemn everyone who listened to hell.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby iluvk9 » May 12th, 2007, 9:01 pm

On May 12 2007, DemoDick wrote:I would post audio, but it would condemn everyone who listened to hell.

Demo Dick

Do it. Cheeky is going to hell anyway.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby DemoDick » May 12th, 2007, 9:04 pm

I gave Satan a bass lesson last week and he said that he granted Cheeky a reprieve because she'll be bringing Justice & Munkee and he's afraid they will scrap and wreck the place.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby randi81 » May 12th, 2007, 9:06 pm

On May 12 2007, 9:00 PM, DemoDick wrote:I would post audio, but it would condemn everyone who listened to hell.

Demo Dick

:greenWave: I would like to hear, anyways!
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Next

Return to Fun and Games